You have a publication plan, medical affairs materials, or a series of medical writing projects to deliver. Successful implementation is critical; however, your resources are limited. You need a reliable, experienced, highly qualified team, with an excellent knowledge of your therapy area, to help you deliver the work to the highest standards, with meticulous service, and in accordance with your timelines, budgets and compliance requirements. That is why we set up Aspire Scientific: to solve your problems and make your life easier. Importantly, our medical writing and medical affairs services are also cost-effective, allowing our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients to do more with limited resources.
Projects we regularly deliver include:
* Publication plans
* Clinical study manuscripts
* Narrative and systematic reviews
* Congress abstracts, posters and oral presentations
* Advisory board reports
* Scientific congress reports
* Educational materials, including product monographs and slide kits
* Therapy area and product-related training materials
* Scientific platforms
* MOA videos
* eLearning tools and digital training solutionsWe also strive to meet the highest ethical standards in medical writing through regular training and adherence to Good Publication Practice.
Our work complies with the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP) Code of Ethics. Aspire
Scientific are the founding sponsors of an educational news service for professionals involved in the development of medical publications: The Publication Plan (www.thepublicationplan.com).