Don't forget to record DIVERSE. as the place where you saw this role! This helps us track your application ☺️
Wasserman powers the business of sports, music, entertainment, and culture. We serve clients with exceptional insight, influence, and creativity, while making a positive impact on our industry and each other.
Our brands and properties division works with iconic brands and rights holders, supporting business growth through all marketing disciplines. We're a trusted partner to every major league, team and venue, building meaningful connections between brands, properties and fans.
Founded in 2002, Wasserman represents many of the world’s most iconic sports and entertainment figures, musical artists, brands, and properties, empowering them to shape culture and captivate audiences worldwide. We operate globally across more than 45 cities, 23 countries and six continents. For more information, please visit www.teamwass.com.
Are you a detail-oriented, highly motivated individual looking to kickstart your career in the fast-paced world of experiential marketing? If so, we have an exciting entry-level opportunity for you! As a Production and Operations Executive, you will play a critical role in supporting the execution of our client's experiential marketing campaigns. This role offers the potential for global travel, exposure to industry leaders, and the chance to work on projects with major blue-chip companies.
🚀 Key Responsibilities:Supporting production and Operations projectsSupporting on site operations team including digitalManaging suppliers and liaising with stakeholdersEvent kit costing and sourcingLiaising with suppliersOverseeing/checking load-listsEvent venue site visitsSupplier visits and quality control checksMaintain production, tech and development knowledgeAssist account team with pitch process, information and costingsAttend client and stakeholder meetings where requiredPost event evaluation, reporting and de-brief
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good organisational, time management, and administrative skills
- Proven ability to multitask
- The ability to work within in a fast-paced environment and possess high levels of professionalism, particularly in stressful situations
- Comfortable with desk-based research
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days per annum plus UK bank holidays, and additional DE&I days
- Hybrid Working
- Pension: 4.5% employee // employer contribution with Aviva
- Income Protection: Pays you 75% of your base salary in the event that you are absent from work due to illness or injury for 13 consecutive weeks or more, capped at 5 years
- Life Assurance: Pays your nominated beneficiary four times your base salary in the event of your death whilst employed by the Company
- Employee Assistance Programme (Wellbeing support for you and family living with you // free legal and financial advice, including telephone and potentially in person counselling)
- Season Ticket Loan
Optional benefits (post probation)
- Health Cash back plan which provides you with reimbursements for everyday medical costs including dental, optical, prescriptions & physical therapies
- Season Ticket Loan: An interest free loan for the purpose of purchasing an annual season ticket for travel between home and work
- Cycle to work scheme: A one year hire agreement for a cycle and accessories worth up to £2,000, done via salary sacrifice with an option to purchase cycle at the end of the agreement
- Gym Flex: An interest free loan for the purpose of purchasing an annual Gym membership, providing a low corporate discounts at over 3,700 gyms, studios and outdoor fitness events